Ubuntu Skinpack an exclusive skinpack from skinpacks.com. Ubuntu Skin Pack transforms your desktop Windows 7 or Windows XP to new arrival. It is very beautiful and useful Skin Pack for Windows 7 or XP. So transform Windows 7 or XP to Ubuntu Skin Pack and enjoy with real Ubuntu Operating System.
Download for 7(32-bit)  
or
Download for 7(64-bit)  
or
Download for XP

Developer: Skinpacks.com




Compatible With:
Windows 7 , Windows 7 SP1  , Windows XP - [X86_X64] - [All Language] - [All Version]
For windows 7 starter and home basic first need to patch and Unlock Aero effect from here


Note:
Skin Packs installer have easy and safe install option , Please unistall old or other version of skin packs before install new version. Before install close all runnig program , after finish restart your system.


9 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for pointing us in the right direction. Very much appreciated.
    update windows aero

    ReplyDelete
    Replies


    1. I tried to click and download from the links for the file above but unfortunately, it is not working... I did my best to search the working file, and I finally found it. Since I am guessing you are so tired of searching for the right and working file, I will just share the direct download link for it...

      GO CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE (DIRECT LINK DOWNLOAD)

      GO CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE (DIRECT LINK DOWNLOAD)


      Have a nice day and enjoy!

      Delete
  2. thank's bang admin... ijin sedot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terima kasih atas kesempatan untuk mencoba skin pack ubuntu...., semoga sukses dan sehat selalu menyertai.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I constantly spent my half an hour to read this webpage's posts everyday along with a mug of coffee.
    Visit my site : ie8 windows 7

    ReplyDelete
  5. For newеst neωs yοu havе to pay a visit inteгnеt and on
    web І found this web page as a best site for latest uрdаtеs.


    Take a look at my web pаge: instrumental beats with hooks free

    ReplyDelete
  6. There aгe сеrtain thеrapeutic effects
    of spinаl adjustments perfоrmed
    bу a professional massage Theгapist and thе perfect profеssional
    in уоur aгеa for all of youг outcаll supplies
    together in one mаgiсal finishеd product.


    My web site ... erotic massage london

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems? A few of my blog visitors have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this problem?

    Also visit my page: fritzbox cardsharing server 2009

    ReplyDelete